COTTON POD Crochet Pattern - Rainbow & Candy Stripe Baby Blanket (PDF download)
Rainbow & Candy Stripe Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - PDF download
This pattern will walk you through how to make either a cheerful, Rainbow Baby blanket, edged in white to make those colours pop or a more subtle Candy Stripe Baby blanket.
A modern and more delicate take on a granny stripe blanket, the pattern uses htr stitches to create smaller holes and a lovely draping fabric.
When made with Scheepjes Cahlista this blanket has a good weight and is soft to the touch, cool in summer and snug in winter. Perfect size for snuggling under in the pram, car seat or cot!
This pattern includes clear instructions with pattern notes, a step by step photo tutorial, a stitch diagram and a colour chart. It is written using UK crochet terminology.
This pattern suggests using Scheepejs Cahlista in the following shades:
Rainbow Baby Blanket:
- 50g Colour A ~ Hot Red (115)
- 50g Colour B ~ Tangerine (281)
- 50g Colour C ~ Yellow Gold (208)
- 50g Colour D ~ Apple Green (389)
- 50g Colour E ~ Vivid Blue (146)
- 50g Colour F ~ Electric Blue (201)
- 50g Colour G ~ Deep Violet (521)
- 50g Colour H ~ Tyrian Purple (128)
- 100g Colour I ~ Bridal White (106)
Candy Stripe Baby Blanket
- 50g Colour A ~ Freesia (519)
- 50g Colour B ~ Tulip (222)
- 50g Colour C ~ Vintage Peach (414)
- 50g Colour D ~ Primrose (522)
- 50g Colour E ~ Chrystalline (385)
- 50g Colour F ~ Cyan (397)
- 50g Colour G ~ Lavender (520)
- 150g Colour H ~ Bridal White (106)
Please note that this purchase is for a PDF file that you can download and save.
You will be able to download the file up to 5 times, so please make sure you save it to your computer hard drive or store it in iBooks if using an iPad.
We Also Recommend