COTTON POD Crochet Pattern - Candy Stripe Baby Blanket (PDF download)
Candy Stripe Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - PDF download
Please note that this purchase is for a PDF file that you can download and save.
You will be able to download the file up to 5 times, so please make sure you save it to your computer hard drive or store it in iBooks if using an iPad.
The Candy Stripe Blanket is a modern and more delicate take on a granny stripe blanket, the pattern uses htr stitches to create smaller holes and a lovely draping fabric.
Made from DROPS Paris cotton; this blanket has a good weight and is soft to the touch, cool in summer and snug in winter. Perfect size for snuggling under in the pram, car seat or cot!
Approximately ~ Length: 80cm Width: 58cm
This pattern includes clear instructions with pattern notes, a step by step photo tutorial, a stitch diagram and a colour chart. It is written using UK crochet terminology.
- 150g Colour A ~ white (16)
- 50g Colour B ~ medium pink (colour no. 33)
- 50g Colour C ~ light rose pink (20)
- 50g Colour D ~ peach (27)
- 50g Colour E ~ vanilla (35)
- 50g Colour F ~ light mint green (21)
- 50g Colour G ~ light turquoise (02)
- 50g Colour H ~ light purple (05)
We Also Recommend